On the second day of the qualifications on Friday from 3 p.m. at the DOBRO World Cup Osijek 2018, Croatia will be represented with two female gymnasts and two male gymnasts. In the women’s competition for the first time in Osijek will perform Christina Zwicker (Balance beam and Floor) and Tina Zelčić (Balance beam). In High bar’s qualifications, we will see the World Champion Tin Srbić and the last year’s finalist at the European Championship in Cluj, Anton Kovačević, perform in this discipline. We remind you that the program of drawing start numbers of the finalists in all ten-disciplines will begin after the end of the finals from 8.30 p.m. in the grounds of King Petar Krešimir the fourth.
– I will perform in Balance beam and Floor which will be my first senior performance. I am equally good in both disciplines. I will perform on Bisset’s Carmen in Floor. That should be nice. If we do everything how it should be done without falling and a lot of mistakes then everything is possible.
– I can say I am a little nervous but everything is going to be fine. This is my first time competing in Osijek as well as my first senior performance. I will perform at the World Cup in Portugal but also I will have an elbow surgery. In spite of this, I will perform in Osijek in Balance beam.
– The last time when I was in Osijek was four years ago and I have always felt here the best in comparison to all the competitions of the World Cup. Certainly, it is going to be an interesting competition. Luckily, the injury is behind me. Tin and I will be definitely fighting in the qualifications and hopefully on Sunday in the finals in which I am expecting that we will show everything we know.
– I am in good shape. Recently I suffered a shoulder injury, but I am hoping that everything will be OK by the qualifications so that I am completely ready for the finals. If I do everything I know it will definitely be enough for the finals and then in the finals awaits the battle for the first place I won last year.
FEELGOOD WEEKEND FROM MAY 25 TO MAY 27 IN OSIJEK
As a part of the DOBRO World Cup, this weekend in beautiful surroundings of the most beautiful park in the city, the grounds of King Petar Krešimir the fourth, in front of the Sokolski Dom – the heart of Osijek’s gymnastics, the FEELGOODWEEKEND, Gastro&Wine&Music Festival will be held. The organizers of this world event are trying to make the citizens of the city of Osijek and all of its guests feel especially good this weekend.
All visitors of the FEELGOOD Festival will be able to enjoy an atmosphere which will combine concerts, street food, wine and craft beer.
On Friday, May 25, the program starts at 5 p.m. and on Saturday, May 26 at 11 a.m.
Awake all of your senses at the FEELGOOD WEEKEND and support our gymnasts at the DOBRO World Cup in Osijek!
24 February, 2020.
Oduševljenje viđenim i doživljenim u svibnju prošle godine na DOBRO World Cupu za mnoge traje još i danas. I dobro je što je tako jer dvanaesto izdanje …
22 July, 2019.
11. izdanje DOBRO World Cupa Osijek i ove je godine krajem svibnja obilježilo osječku i hrvatsku sportsku scenu, u grad na Dravi ponovno su stigli natjecate …
27 May, 2019.
Završio je još jedan gimnastički DOBRO World Cup. U osječkoj dvorani Gradski vrt 11. put su se okupili vježbači(ce) s gotovo svih kontinenata. Ove godin …